Friday, 6 May 2011

Politics

In the wake of this disappointing week for the young Liberal Democrat voter, I have decided to exercise my democratic muscles and join a party.

While I voted Lib Dem in the council elections, I don't think I can convince myself that supporting Clegg would be a good idea. I'm not going to change my political views just because of one man's grave errors. He's getting enough shit for it as it is.

So instead of joining a mainstream party that could let me down, I figured why the fuck not and joined something a little more in line with my personal interests.


The Pirate Party UK.
Haters gonna hate.

20 comments:

  1. Haha, haters gonna hate! Pirates FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a similar situation to us in Canada haha, up the Pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even know such a party existed, but congrats on your choice to be more politically involved

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yar! Where do I sign up, sick to death of the regular parties, they do bugger all for people anyway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been voting for the german pirates since they got founded here ... and i'll keep on supporting them. Maybe i'll join them too, cant decide now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that a party that rocks for sure... who cares about political parties they are one and the same anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol yeah I was LibDem, now I just always vote Green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never liked to be involved in politics, of any kind, had the oportunity at the university but i declaimed it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in. I've always preferred dubloons over pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yarr, i be with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always wanted to be a pirate myself

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish the U.S. had a pirate party.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh! I KNOW! The trailers are better than the movie, yet they have NOTHING IN COMMON.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i hate pirate party they have no respect for politics

    ReplyDelete