Thursday, 23 June 2011

Life back on track

As of today my exams are finally over!

Went out on a big one, a three-hour long computing exam. Longest three hours of my life. The exam was pretty easy and there was only like 10 people in the exam hall which was strange. Also the dick behind me kept talking to himself.

Anyhoo with summer on the horizon I can turn my attention to more important things, like looking for a job and getting on with some shit I've been meaning to do like:
  • Learning Java
  • Making my own game
  • Learning guitar
  • Learning how to draw PROPERLY
  • Losing weight
I'll be updating this blog much more often with stuff that unfolds across the summer, probably more reviews, rants and shitty drawings.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Making your own game? I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning how to play the guitar may very well be the best decision in your life :D

    ReplyDelete